Recent pleas/trials in District Court, June 2016
• Ryan Miller; motion to revoke probation-arson. Cause #12875-A Sentence: 11 years, Texas Department of Criminal Justice, Institutional Division. Payment of $19,599 as condition of parole when released from prison.
• William Jordan Bond, motion to revoke probation-possession of a controlled substance; sentence: 18 months in TDCJ-State Jail Division.
• Craig Steven Dawkins; possession of a controlled substance in a drug free zone; sentence: six years, Texas Department of Criminal Justice, Institutional Division; possession of a controlled substance, two counts; sentence: eight months on each charge; TDCJ-State Jail Division.
• Wesley Clay Ticknor; possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance more than 4 grams but less than 200 grams; sentence: 20 years, TDCJ-Institutional Division.
• Johnathan Ross Davis; tampering with physical evidence; sentence: four years, TDCJ-Institutional Division.